Black Iron Tavern
Barbecued Turkey Legs
Barbecued Turkey Legs ingredients list:
– 4 turkey drumsticks, thawed.
– 1/4 cup of catsup.
– 1/4 cup of molasses.
– 1/4 cup of vinegar.
– 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
– 1/2 teaspoon of hickory smoke salt.
– 1 tablespoon of instant minced onion.
– Salt and pepper.
Instructions for Barbecued Turkey Legs:
– Sprinkle the turkey drumstickers with salt and pepper.
– Place in a large crockpot.
– Combine the catsup, molasses, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, hickory smoked salt and instant minced onion. Pour over the turkey.
– Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours.